Thursday, March 22, 2007

Challenge and Sinfest

OK: The suggestions have come in for a week of challenge. Now you, devoted reader of Start Wearing Purple get to decide what I challenge myself with for the next week, starting tomorrow, Friday 23 March:

Do I:

a) Give up another week of TV
b) Go Vegan
c) Give up blogging in any way shape and form
d) Go for a walk every day
e) Do yoga every day
f) Write for half an hour every day
g) Play guitar for 15 minutes every day
h) Do 3 of these from the list all in one week - you choose the combo!

Leave your vote in the comments.

Sinfest

I love Sinfest. This one is particularly funny, especially for those of you who like Jesus.

5 comments:

  1. I'll go with (A) no tv, (D) walk every day, and (G) play guitar every day.

    Actually I suppose that means I pick (H) three items from the list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely say that a)Give up another week of tv., is a must.

    Then with the freed up time and energy, choose something from your list to do every day (or more often) especially ones that leave you feeling good.

    Oh! Except for c). Thats not fair to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do b, e, and f. then if you fancy doing something else, turn your hand to g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a. definately. give up that and you will likely be more prone to do all the others (except give up blogging. we don't want that).

    ReplyDelete