Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Learning Curve

This weekend I have learned that:

1. Stressing about an exam isn't going to make it any easier to do

2. Talk to your partner first before you decide to jump on a plane to go and live in South Africa permanently.

3. I am having a quarter-life/mid-life/something-life crisis

4. I can go from 3 Pimms with lemonade and one sherry straight to hungover without passing through drunk.

You don't really need to read further than that list, but if you want, I can elaborate. But later. I need coffee.

4 comments:

  1. I really must try these Pimms things - I wonder if you can get them in Canada? Hmmm.

    Sounds like the past few days have been a bit of a struggle for you. Sorry to hear that, hopefully this week will get better. I'm sure you did great on your exam, whatever it was for. When in doubt, I tend to stick my face into a furry cat belly. The warm fuzzies usually make the bad things seem less important. If not, the claw marks on my head hurt so much that I forget everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should find somone to sue about that passing thru drunk part. That completely blows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're all fine, Tanya. Sounds like a rough couple of days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen: Excellent idea. Thanks. I quite like having my face buried in pussy.

    Lee: Totally. I am miffed I missed out on drunk. I have to keep trying though.

    Gav: Thanks for your words. Yeah... I wonder if it is a May Gemini thing. I was looking forward to the drunk part!

    *(asterisk): I'm fine. Just need some direction and off I go again!

    ReplyDelete