Friday, October 27, 2006

Synchronised Photography

Here's an interesting idea, ladies and gents: We all get up nice and early on Sunday when the clocks go to Daylight Savings wotsit and we take a photograph at Sunrise. Then post the picture in our blogs. More information from Shep at Cliff-A-Go-Go.

Now, I know that most of my readers are my friends in South Africa, but how about you join in? I know in SA we have none of this daylight savings time malarkey, but for the hell of it, let's see your sunrise too!!

Follow the instructions on Cliff-A-Go-Go and don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you've done that.

Now, if only I can work out how to use that friggin camera. Kate! HELP!

7 comments:

  1. I'll try to add a post on my blog as well. Hmmm, I'll have to try and get up bright and early on Sunday to take my pic. It'll be interesting to see what the sunrise/set looks like in different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake up for sunrise??? What a ridiculous thought! Me needs my beauty sleep you know...

    Would a sunset look so different?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think my sun (hhehe... my sun) rises around 9am now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw yours on your livejournal page but couldn't comment. Really nice pics, though (including Lucifer, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your live journal shots. Your town is adorable! and I enjoyed the pictures of the sun beaming off the window. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Blogger might be fixed now. Hurrah! Looking at yours again: your sunrise is amazing! And your cottage is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures were stunning! I loved the contrasts through the windows, and Lucifer was a delightful added touch. You live in a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete