Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cosmic Transformation - A Day for Amplified Positive Energy

Apparently today we are going to be caught in a Cosmic Event on a grand scale. For 17 hours today, all our thoughts are amplified a million times. I mean thoughts that manifest into the material.

So think wonderful thought as this will set you up for the time to come and apparently the effects are only going to be felt in Jan/Feb 2007.

It's to do with sacred geometry and other stuff I don't quite have my head wrapped around, but why not drop in on the Esotericon where I have posted the original bit of information I received?

Make your thoughts good, strong and positive ones!

Also, this from The Astrology Page. Apparently there are big planetary movements as well.

Who knows if this is a great big email send around thingy? Well... it can't hurt to live your day with positive thoughts at any one time, now can it?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I got a couple of emails on this as well.
    Like you, I concluded whatever the story, it was a good idea. Since I like to use my thoughts and words towards truth and love anyway, I "used" the day to just that.
    What was weird was that I was invited to go on a radio show to help with the membership drive at our local community run radio station, and guess what? The numbers on the radio dial are 1017!!
    Afer that I redoubled my efforts in directing my thoughts and feelings to joy and prosperity!!

    ReplyDelete