Some Interesting Lessons I Have Learned in My Life So Far...
(in no particular order)
1. American Marines make THE best margheritas EVER
2. Never let a drunk friend anywhere near your own drink
3. Do not trust the scale. The scale lies.
4. It's good to have a friend somewhere in the world to share champagne cocktails with
5. The pull of family is stronger than the pull of the most powerful magnet
6. All you need is love
7. I am built for comfort, not for speed
8. Don't believe everything in the media
9. You can't change other people - only yourself
10. Ants aren't tasty
11. Playing swordfights and dragonslayers with one's nephew is the best game ever played
12. The more you bend, the more your arse shows
13. Sometimes, as much as you hate to admit it, mother is right
14. You can grieve for somebody before they've died
15. That the human biological clock actually operates on a 25 hour day. Mars has 25 hour days.
16. I CAN be a cartoonist despite what that awful Miss Stone said when I was 11
17. Change is the only constant
18. If I fill my cheeks with water and purse my lips, I can talk like Donald Duck
19. The universal law of cause and effect
20. Humankind goes to work in order to keep catkind in the way it's become accustomed