Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weird Dreams
Well, I am not suffering from Swiss Cheese Brain anymore. And if you are wondering why there's a picture of Dita von Teese on my blog today, the answer is simple: the only dream I had last night involved a very naked Dita von Teese BEGGING me to make love to her. Ha! (Sorry, Kate.) I have NO idea why I dreamt that. And the soon to be ex Mrs Marilyn Manson at that. But hey. It cheered me up. (Again, sorry, Kate.... if it's any consolation, the dream didn't go beyond the begging part. I kept telling her I was happily married, but she was determined to have her night with me. How sweet. Bizarrely this was all going on in the back rom of a beauty parlour where I worked as a tattooist and special effects make up person. Weird.)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely nothing wrong with dreaming about Dita. She's very hot.

    Working as a tattoo artist? Is there some hidden desire there that we've not been privy to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Tattoo artist? I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Dita looking like she does in that pic wouldn't have to beg me too hard;)

    Good to hear you are stronger today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, I don't mind a bit of Dita and all...

    And respect to you for showing such restraint in your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmf! I am not sulking at all... NO I AM NOT!!

    ReplyDelete