Tuesday, January 23, 2007

An Update of Sorts

What the hell. Two posts for this week. Why not? Have to make up for the silence while I was out in South Africa doing serious things.

A brief news item, to begin with: I have 16 students signed up to my creative writing workshop at the adult education college. Last year I had 7. This year's course is an 8 week course. Last year's was 6 weeks. Fucken-A! Course starts on 31 Jan. (Anyone interested in an online creative writing workshop? Do you think it's a good idea? Suggestions?)

Kate has also updated her blog, with a sweet picture of the two of us in the living room of the family home in South Africa. Go here to take a look and leave a comment.

Jesus is making a comeback. After spending some time wandering the desert trying to work out what he should do with his blog, he is ready to answer your questions and cook up a storm! I will be preparing some cartoons for him this weekend, so please keep checking Jesus's Blog for updates. If you have any questions for the J-Man, please email them to ask_thejman at yahoo dot com. He would also welcome your comments and suggestions.

Watch this space. Let's rock 2007 and shake those dreams down and get moving.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back! I totally missed yesterday's post and had to read both today. Glad to hear you are making a comeback. I think an online writing class sounds like a good idea. I prefer in class to online class myself, mostly because I'm such a procrastinator! But I know there are tons of people who prefer to stay home. :)

    ReplyDelete