Wednesday, January 03, 2007

OK - What's Coming UP?

Still no idea what to do with all my blogs. In the meantime, while I am deciding, here's a quick update:

For those interested in the esoteric, a glimpse at some astrology is available on The Esotericon.

Over the next few days, you'll see the following blog posts coming up:

This is what happened after I got to London...
Life in the Rutland Countryside
I used to be a Sunday school teacher ( and other adventures in religion)

And Kate and I are getting another lesbian movie from LoveFilm, so watch out for the review (once the darn thing arrives and we've watched it) and the introduction of The Gay Scale.

After that... who knows? I reckon I should set a deadline to deciding what I should do about my blogs. How about Monday 8 January? Fine. I'll have an idea by then. I won't be disappearing from Start Wearing Purple, but I do think I need to take a look at the other blogs I have hanging around.

3 comments:

  1. What exactly do you mean when you say you are not sure about what to do with all your blogs?

    I'm sure lots of folks read the others, so it would be a pity if they'd disappear.

    What about combining them all into one megablog with different sections?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch-up here today, and still haven't managed to get around to all of your posts that I've missed the last few days -- dammit. I will be back on the morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timmee: I have so many blogs and maintaining them all is a bit of a mission so I was thinking of some streamlining.

    * - No worries!

    ReplyDelete