Wednesday, July 19, 2006

GATVOL.

I am done with:

People who only know me when they want something

Drama queens

Drama in general

People who do not even acknowledge that I've sent them a package through the post, let alone thank me for the contents of it

People who only know me when they want something

Stupid arguments that can be solved through adult discussion

Political correctness

People I send birthday greetings to, and who know my birthday, but do not do the same

People I send Christmas cards to, who do not do the same

People I have written letters and emails to for ages who do not once bother to do the same

Crappy finances

People who do not keep promises

People who do not show up for appointments

People who show up EXTREMELY late after an agreed meeting time with no legitimate excuse

Telemarketers

The whole "I was abused so that's why I abused you" excuse

Excuses in general

Beating around the bush

Bullshit

Being nice

3 comments:

  1. Oh-kay...

    I am done with Nissan Almeras and the people who drive them.

    There is a bunch of other things that annoy me also, but I don't remember them right now.

    Stuff Almeras!

    When will this ranting end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several things on your list that I totally agree with you about. They are:

    People who only know me when they want something;

    People who do not even acknowledge that I've sent them a package through the post, let alone thank me for the contents of it (I even posted about this myself once);

    Political correctness;

    People who do not keep promises;

    People who do not show up (or show up late) for appointments;

    Telemarketers;

    The whole "I was abused so that's why I abused you" excuse;

    Excuses in general;

    Beating around the bush - unless of course it's George Bush, and then I propose much beating, preferably around the head of the Bush.

    Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry, that was a bit long, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete