Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Votes Are In and the Author is Out...

The poll has indicated you'll be getting the following in the order you chose:

1. From Pro-Life to Pro-Choice
2. Dude Looks Like a Lady!
3. This is what happened after I got to London...
4. Life in the Rutland Countryside
5. I used to be a Sunday school teacher ( and other adventures in religion)


This will be up after Christmas. Till then, have a good one, every body.

In the meantime, take a look at this NHS revised version of the 12 days of Christmas. Last year at midnight in the UK and 2am in SA, my friend Jose and I sang the NHS new version to each other over skype.

Have a good one. Be safe.
Fa-la-la-la-laaaaa la-la-la-la.

6 comments:

  1. What a great picture Tanya! Fabulous. All the best for you, Kate, the cats, and little Bo (who appears to be getting drunk in your picture).

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great one, both of you. And all the animals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, girls (and the cats and the drunken hamster!). Hope it's cosy and snuggly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you! Love the picture, is that the new little rascal batting at the star? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Decemberween!! I love the drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I think Her Royal Majesty, Mischa is my favorite. She's great!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that your New Year brings enlightenment, peace, and positivity in abundance.

    ReplyDelete