Thursday, December 07, 2006

Possible Money Making Ideas (UPDATE)

Thanks all who emailled or commented with your ideas on how I could boost my current income. I so greatly appreciate your input and the exercise has made me feel excited and helped me to tackle this thing with renewed inspiration and enthusiasm. So, here is a review:

Quick Fix

1. Sell My Car
Maybe later, but not yet. I may need my car for some of the activities I have come up with (see list below) so best to hold on to that just for now. Things have not yet entered that most bottom of the barrel stage.

2. Sell My Jewellery
I will sell my engagement ring. It means nothing to me now and I won't miss it. However, I will keep my mother's engagement ring.

3. Sell Some Stuff
List books, CDs and some other stuff on eBay and sell 'em. Books, I suppose, could go up on Amazon as well.


Touch and Go
* Creative coaching sessions
* Tarot Readings
* Reiki Healing (will need car to travel)
* Aromatherapy and Indian Head Massage (will need car)
* Do some freelance writing
* Sell my short stories
* Make and sell artwork
* Design stuff for T-Shirts and sell them off Cafepress
* Get advertising on my blog???


Other
* Keep trying to find that elusive weekend or evening job

* I did hear to day that as long as they can find me the students, I will possibly be presenting another creative writing course in January.

Your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. All sounds good! I especially think you can sell your art and writing... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! And this creative writing gig sounds perfect! See? Good things happen to nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you make any of the linky things or anything on your blog?? You can sell your talent to make templates and links and banners.

    definately the writing. And the art. and the jewlery. hell, i thought they were all great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete