Monday, December 11, 2006

Creatively Stumped.

I have no idea what to write about. After visiting the BBC News website, I thought I should write about my Adventures in Religion. Then I thought I might talk about my close shave with The Shell Wive's Club. Or the friends I had in high school or just what the weekend entailled.

And I have no clue what to write about today. So, in the view of democracy, let me know what you would like me to write about. I don't (won't) often do this, but go on, pick a topic from these:

Adventures in Religion

The Shell Wive's Club

High School Friends

What I Did At the Weekend

My Time as a Housewife in Holland


Votes will be counted and tomorrow you will get to see the winning post. (The other posts will appear at some point, so don't panic if yours doesn't win.) And, to make it interesting, suggest a topic of your own....

5 comments:

  1. High school friends get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for The Shell Wives Club (because I have no idea what that means) and Housewife in Holland (because I just can't wrap my brain around the concept of you as a housewife).

    And my suggestion for a post title is "I Like Mittens". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I allowed to vote for all of them? Or here's one for you: a coworker pointed out to me today that Pinochet died on International Human Rights day. Discuss.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shell Wives Club sounds kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm kinda weirded out now because Chris said what I was going to say. Except for the mitten thing. lol.

    ReplyDelete