Monday, August 07, 2006

This is me being a copycat today....

... and putting my words on up like Dori did on her blog.

This is from one of those memish emails that go around and here's the text from the one that we got spammed with:

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only , then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you! Just hit reply and send me my one word ! back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you!

And these are the words I got back:

wacky
enthusiastic
sister! (from my good friend Ralph)
unique
inuendoised (sic) - from my sister Sherine. She just made that up.
inspirational
goddess! (from my lovely friend Mark - MWAH!)
snuggly (from my sweet angel Kate.)

It's a fun thing to try and very revealing to see what the first word is that pops into someone's head when they think of you. If you fancy leaving me a comment with your own word to describe me, please go right ahead and I'll include them in a post once I have them.

3 comments: