Tuesday, August 15, 2006

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

The internet can be great fun. I found the following items by chance:

Action Figure Yoga - highly recommended for all yoga practitioners and regular folk alike. Doing yoga will never be the same again.

Sinfest - An awesome display of comic strip genius from Tatsuya Ishida. Wikipedia says he used to do pencil work for Dark Knight comics. I am hooked and desperately combing the archive in order to catch up!

Dharma the Cat - More comic strip madness. This time, Buddhism and humour meet.

Girls with Slingshots - Very well drawn comic strip and humour is good too - although I have to point out that the talking Irish cactus appears to have a Scottish accent and Scottish name.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Action figure yoga totally cracked me up. I'm afraid to check out Sinfest because if I get hooked I'll have to comb the archives too. lol. I may have to check out the Cat one. And I am already hooked on Girls with Slingshots thanks to Chris, which reminds me I think I forgot to check it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete