Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Talk About Synchronicity...

This morning the postman arrived with a package from Rayna aka Raynwomaan. "Something More" by Sarah Ban Breathnach was what was inside and I was quite taken aback by the generosity of this really wonderful gift.

Kate and I sat in bed, sipping our coffee, while I looked over the new book. I had first heard of the author on Oprah somewhere in 1998. At the time, I lived in Holland and I watched a LOT of Oprah. I cannot remember what was said on the show, but for some reason, this woman's name stuck in my mind. I had gone past a few bookstores and seen the book on sale and thought, "Maybe some other time".

Well, it looks like the Universe has decided that maybe some other time is now.

Thanks, Rayna!

Just a note: I am hoping to stick some book reviews up here later today, so watch this space!

Also, the Esotericon should be updated later too. A new Dangerdykes comic strip will be added tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment