Sunday, May 06, 2007


And What is to Become of the DANGERDYKES????

Fear not my pretties! I have thought long and hard about the fate of The Dangerdykes now that Kate and I are no longer a couple. And EUREKA! I have it!

DANGERDYKES WILL LIVE ON! I am developing several storylines and I will begin sketching VERY soon and yes! Dangerdykes will be up on their blog soon. And this time, I am going to do at least two months' worth of comic strips so that those of you who enjoy their escapades will not be disappointed.

Added to that, coming soon, will be Dangerdykes merchandise. From Cafepress, once I wrap my head around how all that works.

The Dangerdykes are still around ladies and gentlemen, and don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Jesus, either.

I am pulling my head out of the gloom and putting those creative juices to work. Yeeehaaa! As Freddie once said, "Don't stop me now!"

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! Wondermole lives to fight another day!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps Dangerdykes should have some guest appearances... hint hint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having such a good time, Tanya? Are you having a ball? Are you like a tiger, defying the laws of gravity?

    Man, I love that song, so happy, so full on! Glad to see you back in full fighting spirit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangerdykes are go! Looking forward to that. And I'll have to Google Cafepress, cos that's a new one on me...

    ReplyDelete