Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Monday - A General Sort of Post

Mercury turns retrograde tomorrow. Not a good time to travel or start new things until after March 8th. Which is a bit crap for those hoping to have found a new love on Valentine's Day. Not that we celebrate Valentine's Day here at Start Wearing Purple.

I have only had 2 entries into The Start Wearing Purple Crappy Gay Movie Competition so far. Remember to send your entries in before Friday 16th Feb.

A new episode of Dangerdykes has finally been penned (and inked). The update before that was in September. September! I am working on not allowing that to happen again for some time.

I still need to put up some posts, which I had promised in the selection process at the end of last year. Don't worry - you'll be getting them at some point.

4 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, we need to go into London tomorrow. Not a good time to travel, eh? Are we going to be stranded at Victoria due to a solitary snow flake/the wrong leaves/a little rust/a Bernard Matthews run-away turkey (delete as appropriate) on the tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.

    Well, I'm expecting delivery of my laptop from my favorite sib tomorrow. It's being shipped today, and 'guaranteed' to be delivered by 5:30pm tomorrow.

    Yes, please don't make us wait another 5 months before updating Dangerdykes again! :) And we're eagerly awaiting those promised posts - but only as you get to it. Life does demand one's attention now and again.

    Take care, lovely Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm running out of time for my film plot. Best get the old thinking cap on...

    ReplyDelete