Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ANNOUNCING THE "START WEARING PURPLE" CREATE YOUR OWN CRAPPY GAY MOVIE COMPETITION!
The way it works is thus:
EMAIL your plot for a crappy gay movie in "back cover blurb" format - no more than 250 words before Friday 16 February to: purplespacemonkey at gmail dot com (you know how to translate that into an email address, don't you?) If you leave your entry as a comment, you will be disqualified. Sorry.
Points are scored on:
* ridiculousness of plot
* amount of random characters you can throw into it
* how many gay/queer issues you can highlight in your plot (extra points if you can fit it all into one sentence)
* bonus points for somehow linking an element of the plot to Sponge Bob Square Pants.
I have searched my goodie bag to find a prize I can ship anywhere in the world as you guys are all scattered across the globe. The best I can come up with is a free Tarot reading.
Time starts..... NOW!
The winning piece will be published on My blog on Monday 19 Feb.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! If I can squeeze it in between homework, you'll be getting an email from me. ;)

    ReplyDelete