Sunday, November 05, 2006

And Here We Are....

Another short story up on Tastes Like Llama for those interested. It's an old one, posted just for xMichra. I can't put the vampire one up until after the magazine comes out, so this is there to tide you over. Enjoy. (That particular story contriubted to me being kicked out of a writers' group in London about 6 years ago.)

Also, Kate's giving a mini fashion show over on her blog. Her new outfit. If you'd like to check her out in all her cuteness, please visit her blog.

More updates to come as the day progresses. As it's Sunday and I am feeling a little lazy... it may not be too soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Kate is super cute! I'll try to whip over and have a read of the story later today but, like you, I'm feeling kinda lazy. Plus it's the western conference football (CDN) playoffs today.

    I love the new picture on your profile. However, it looks really familiar - not quite a painting I've seen before but something very similar. Any hints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't comment over here! shmuckly behaviour!!!

    the story is unbeleivably great!

    ReplyDelete