Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Very Weird Dream

I have loads of weird dreams, but sometimes, they are so bizarre that I feel I have to tell the world!

My dream started out normally enough. I dreamt I was on a large university campus and was in the process of getting my text books and moving into a room. So, out in the courtyard, this massive glass cylinder lands from out of the sky and out step Wonder Woman and... Jesus. Yup. Jesus. Wonder Woman says to Jesus, "I'd like a hug". He hugs her. So I think to myself that Jesus has given up the god gig to become a superhero. I mean, why else would he be there with Wonder Woman? Then he is changed from his Jesus robes into a basket ball uniform. Jesus, it transpires, is there to coach the men's basketball team.

How freaking weird is THAT???

5 comments:

  1. You need to eat less cheese, my friend. Or stop reading the Bible and comics at the same time and watching Coach Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty weird, for sure. I bet Jesus looked pretty fetching in his basketball uniform and Air Nikes!

    What do you think it means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. * - no cheese, bible or coach carter were involved in the making of this dream. Marinated tofu and stir fry was the menu for last night.

    Red - I have no clue whatsoever as to what this may mean. Perhaps my brain decided to throw me a stress free, humorous weird dream for my personal entertainment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!

    Although it would have been funnier if he was a goalkeeper - then everyone can chant, "Jesus Saves!" ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahem ..

    back away..let a real catholic tell you what it means ..

    eh..okay..I dont know..
    mamybe jesus was bored and wanted to have a little fun that night ?

    My jesus is a freaking hoot ..
    he cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete