Friday, September 01, 2006

Tanya Reads More News Articles.


A couple of years ago I came across an article that claimed that an enzyme in semen alleviated depression in women. Today, I come across this article. Now, for fuck's sake, make up your goddamn minds! Semen good? Semen bad? What about how it affects gay men? Christ! JOY of JOYs... I am a flaming dyke and don't have to worry about this. But straight people beware: You could DIE of semen poisoning. And if you don't have sex, you'll be plunged into depression.

Been following this story since it broke. Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome to me.

And finally, for a bit of strangeness, prostitutes in Australia are offering discounts to compensate for hikes in fuel prices. Here you go.

5 comments:

  1. Today semen, tomorrow chocolate or echinacea or whatever else. If we were to regulate our actions by what scientists claim is good/bad for us, we'd all be
    a) schizophrenic;
    b) living in a plastic bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!*waves*
    found you via Kat. And CHris. But never came over. Dunno why.

    But still. This was the most bizzare story... the sex thing, my god. The abduction... just horrid. and the hookers rebates on gas... lmao!!

    Very cool. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know for damn sure that semen doesn't help depression! And seriously, if you had cervical cancer, would you want sex?

    I think you are right about the stokholm sydrome thing. He told her that her parents wouldn't pay ransom for her! Bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I'm with Kat. Sex and cervical cancer...gross.

    2. That poor girl is gonna need a lobotomy to have any semblance of a life.

    3. Ingenius marketing team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pie: I do wonder about that, since you boys house the semen to begin with!

    Red: Right on!

    xmichra: HI! *waves back* Yeah - the hooker thing made me laugh after reading the other two items.

    Kat: my thoughts exactly. and the coward chucked himself in front of a train.

    Lee: Perhaps they should give discounts to OAPs too?

    ReplyDelete