Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blink and You'll Miss It...

So where's summer then? The BBC website is most useful for weather news for the coming week in my part of the UK. Hardly any sun and temperatures below 20 Celsius. Late May frost is predicted for tonight.

Luce and Tink have been huddled on a blanket indoors all weekend. (Well, maybe Luce doesn't count because he is only being allowed out tomorrow after his excursion to Peterborough.) Mischa and Noodle are out chasing things. I know where I would be given the choice!

And speaking of Luce, I think he got off lightly. Check this out.

Brrrr. Pass the hot chocolate, I am heading off to hibernate. Wake me up when summer starts.

1 comment:

  1. I think I was born on the wrong continent. I'm in Tennessee as well. We went to the mountains today and it was 15 degrees (F) cooler up there! Hot as hell down here. I think I need to buy a second kiddie pool for me to lay in and the girls can have the little one. :P

    ReplyDelete