Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Week That Was... and Now My Brain HURTS

I have a headache. Not the worst headache I've ever had, but still, a headache. It comes out of my shoulder and it's too late now to take the SupaMegaPainkilling Medicine that usually kills the shoulder-neck-headache trinity of pain. Arse.

This Week, I Have:

1. Vomited my rage out in an uncharacteristic fit of anger

2. Been pleasantly distracted by a lady who appeared unexpectedly on my radar

3. Done some serious soul searching

4. Performed a Buddhist apology (san gai - is that how you spell it, Si?)

5. Said goodbye to my creative writing students

And now, exhausted, I am going to be tramping upstairs in order to soak my weary body and pounding head in a hot bath. With BUBBLES.

3 comments:

  1. Can you say "stressed"? It seems to be no wonder that you've developed this trifecta of pain. Yikes. Any more accupuncture sessions on the horizon before you move?

    I hope that things begin to settle down for you once you arrive in SA. Or perhaps even the moment the plane starts to head off down the runway, the tension will just start to melt away. As always I'm sending my happiest thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have exactly the same kind of headache.....please share what kind of super meds work on this?
    My neck and shoulder on the left side seem to be the source....and then the headache is the same side of the head. a typical migraine.
    yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the rage vomit doesn't leave you with a sore throat :)

    Bubbles are a great answer :)

    ReplyDelete