Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I've been tagged by Rayna. This time, it's a sex questionnaire. Sounds like fun, so here we go:

1. How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
Depends on what you mean. The actual hymen breaking episode occurred when I was 16 and it was to Gavin. If we are talking woment, then I would have to say that for me, I class my first 'proper' experience as the fling I had with Rachel when I was 26.

2. What is the strangest place you've had sex?
In the backseat of a car

3. Who would you consider "switching teams" for?
Can't think of anyone, so I'm stuck with the Sapphic Sisterhood

4. Do you prefer to give or receive?
Giving is awesome, but receiving is lovely too. Or better yet - giving and receiving at the same time.

5. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
No idea. I have one night stand experience and it's not something I would ever repeat. And I've had what was supposed to be a one night stand turn into 18 months of sheer hell. Nope. Not a fan of the one night stand.

6. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite sex?
neck, shoulders and back. I like the imagination the most, though....

7. Quickie or long and slow?
Long and slow.

8. Noisy or quiet?
Um... yes... well... I have been asked to keep it down in case the neighbours hear

9. Ideal amount of sex per week?
When the opportunity presents itself

10. What's your number one sexual turn off?
Um... the cats trying to get in on the act

11. Number one arousal trigger?
Kate. Kate naked. Kate clothed. Kate. That and talking dirty.

12. What constitutes bad sex?
Well, that depends on how bad you've been ;)
Seriously, though - sex just for the sake of getting the other person to stop nagging you for it. (And I am a culprit)

13. Celebrity you would love to shag right now?
Nothing terribly tasty out there at the moment on my radar. I always thought Jeneane Garofalo was cute. I like cute and quirky....

14. Define sexy?
A woman who is intelligent, creative, talented and knows how to make her partner laugh

15. Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?
A deep spiritual connection, tenderness, understanding and a partner who was open to giving and receiving with her heart wide open

I tag:
Kate
Dori

Davina
Ralphie
Jose

2 comments:

  1. Great answers. Your answer to number 12 was soooooo true! I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! And, oh! What's this? Have you been tagged AGAIN? ;)

    ReplyDelete